Structure and Contents Cleaning Services
Was your home or business affected by water, fire, mould, or storm damage? Contact Paul’s Restorations today to learn more about how we can help.
When a flood, fire, or another disaster strikes, it’s not just the structure of your property that suffers damage, the contents inside your home or business are often damaged as well. As part of our comprehensive damage restoration services, Paul’s Restorations proudly offers contents cleaning services.
We take the preservation of your belongings as seriously as the property damage restoration itself. Our team utilizes advanced technology and cleaning methods in order to ensure that your contents are saved. A dedicated crew will bring your home or commercial contents back to life by disinfecting, preserving, and restoring them.
Structures and Contents to be professionally cleaned typically include:
- Air Conditioning
- Duct Work
- Children’s toys
- Plates and cutlery
- And all other home or business furnishings
The Contents Cleaning Process
Restoring contents can often be less expensive than replacement. Depending on the type of event that your property has suffered, as well as the extent of the damage, our team is able to conduct either on-site or off-site contents cleaning. When damaged items must be moved off-site, we follow a proven process that allows us to quickly and effectively restore most damaged contents and return them promptly to your home or place of business.
- Assessment - We will meet with the Loss Adjuster on site to assess the damage to contents and determine which belongings can be restored and which ones cannot. All concerned parties will be informed of our scope of work and timelines.
- Packout and Inventory - The impacted contents of each room are inventoried and photographed. All items are handled with care and placed into new packing boxes before being sent to our facility for processing.
- Processing - When the items have arrived at our facility, they are re-inventoried. All contents are tagged and accounted for. We will then provide an estimate for the restoration work to the insurance company.
- Storage - Paul’s Restorations stores all restorable and non-restorable contents together in a secured area of our warehouse to ensure they are protected. Our climate-controlled facility will keep contents safe while either awaiting production or delivery back to the owner.
- Production - All restorable items go through a number of our restoration stations, such as cleaning, drying, odour removing, electronics repair, and dry cleaning. The restored items remain safely stored in our facility until it is permissible to return them back to the owners property.
- Delivery/Move Back - all contents are returned back to the property once it has been approved for occupation. Items are returned back to their original location and all packing is disposed of by Paul’s Restorations.
Our family has been restoring contents for 40 years, and our experts take great care when handling each of your items as if they were our own.
We are always here to help- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Contact us today!